Our co- founder is a personal trainer and nutrition advisor. Preparing healthy food has always been her priority so she pays close attention to every ingredient that is used in their products. The second co-funder in the team has a family tradition of Spanish “turron” making and an experience of more than 30 years of baking. Having a fine taste for good quality sweet treats she understands very well what people look for when they eat a cake or cookie so they make a perfect partnership!
At Primal Bakers we understand that even if one tries to eat real food all the time, when it comes to sweet treats and savories is not always possible. We aim to bring to our customer’s table what they could have baked in their own homes if they had had the time or the inclination to do so, with the addition of course of our wide experience and research. No unwanted chemicals no unknown ingredients, just whole natural real ingredients.
At Primal Bakers we want to focus on the point that children have a large sugar intake these days, and we make products that appeal to them whilst still having nutritional value.
– Tewsbury Food Market on the 16th of May 2015. We will be on the High Street showcasing all of our delectable baked goods that are free of sugar, gluten, and dairy. The market starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m.
– Barclays Bank, High Street,Cheltenham on the 22nd of May 2015. We will have a pop up shop so people can try our goods and buy some while they wait! 10am-4pm.
– Moreton in Marsh Farmer’s Market. Sunday the 7th of June, 9am-2pm
– Cheltenham Farmer’s Market. Friday the 12th of June, 9am-2pm
– Stroud Farmer’s Market, Sunday the 14th of June
– Twesbury Food Festival on the 27th and 28th of June. Attracting food lovers from all over the place we are very excited to be there.